Learn the strategic essentials of breaking into the food and drink market
Are you looking to launch a new food or drink product? Want to scale your business beyond a start-up? Don’t miss out on this unique class with renowned business development consultant Philip Banfield.
Through presentations, discussions and exercises, this class will help you to build a brand that makes your product exciting to customers, and a strategy that makes your company competitive. You’ll also receive expert advice on marketing, and learn how to tackle common hurdles in the food and drink industry. Whether you’re looking to start a new business or improve an existing one, the class is an unmissable opportunity for entrepreneurs to soak up advice, ask questions and get feedback.
- Your big idea – what is your product?
- The basics of branding – what makes your product special?
- Finance – is your product commercially viable?
- Getting ready for market – a step-by-step guide
- Manufacturing – from processing to packaging and outsourcing
- Costs – what to budget for and how to manage the unexpected costs
- Design – what works, and how to commission it
- Investment – how to pitch and how to get financial backing for your business
- Understanding the market – what is a brand, why is it important, and what can go wrong?
- Organisational behaviour – how to make the most of what you’ve got
- Go-to-market strategy – which customers and why?